Christmas Dinner Leftovers on Pizza
One of the many joys of Christmas is the abundance of delicious food, especially the leftovers. The perfect excuse to whip up some tasty new creations, like a scrumptious Christmas dinner pizza. Grab the fam and whip up some Christmassy slices of heaven!
Ingredients & Method
- 250g pizza dough ball for a 12-inch pizza or 350g for a larger 16-inch pizza
- Some flour for dusting
- Pizza sauce
- Cranberry sauce
- Brie or a strong Cheddar cheese
- Anything else leftover from Christmas day really...
- Climb off the sofa and preheat your pizza oven.
- Stretch out your pizza dough ball on a lightly floured surface to your desired pizza size (12" or 16").
- Mix some cranberry sauce into a tomato pizza sauce (1:3ish ratio).
- Evenly place slices of Brie cheese or scatter with grated strong Cheddar.
- Pile on the leftover turkey, ham, stuffing. Brussel sprouts maybe.
- Drizzle with gravy.
- Carefully transfer the pizza to your peel - remember to dust the peel with some flour or semolina to stop the dough from sticking - and into the hot pizza oven for 1-2 minutes.
- When cooked, top with a handful of crushed pistachios if you'd like a bit of crunch.