pizza dough in 12 hours
- weigh flour and yeast into a mixing bowl.
- start mixing at a low speed.
- slowly add the water, holding back around 60ml for later.
- once the dough starts coming together like a pumpkin, add the salt.
- continue to mix for 5 minutes on a slow speed, then add the remaining water.
- the dough should be ready in about 20 minutes.
- form a large dough ball, then cover and set aside at room temperature for 8 hours to double in size.
- when time is up, divide the dough into 250g pieces.
- fold and shape each piece into a tight ball, dunk in a mix of 50:50 flour and semolina and place each ball in a babadoh.
- cover with the lid and leave at room temperature for 4 hours.
- open up each dough ball and create your pizzas.
read our step by step guide on how to use babadoh.
follow our tomato sauce recipe to top your pizza.